Gray Hair Reality



My bestie  "D" is  my gray hair inspiration!


Okay...seems like yesterday I had 10 gray hairs on my head. TODAY I have like 100! Something really happens after 40. Yes the body changes and gravity sets in.I mean we already get the sags, hot flashes and mood swings right? Fortunately there are many woman that look absolutely dope with gray hair. My best friend happens to be one of them and  hopefully I'll be one of them too. Nevertheless---I'm sure God has a purpose even for the gray hair in our life. This is my thought...


Gray
God gives gray
To remind us
That today is
One less
With eternity looming
Are you assuming?
That you’ve done all you could
Been all you should?
Gray hair
There
To remind us
To number our days
Finding ways
To glorify
The gray Giver.
--Lisa Bee
Proverbs 16:31
“Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life.” (NIV)

Comments

Popular Posts