That 70s Dress


Have you every browsed the rack in your favorite store and stumbled upon a "must buy" dress or outfit? This vintage 70's piece was "that dress" for me. Of course I was thrifting at the time so I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Was it a dress, robe, lounger? 



So after peeping the tag (to verify vintage-"ocity") I pulled together the attached belt and voila--a cinched waistline that confirmed my hopes and dreams! 





This 1970's hostess dress boasts a zipper back, V-neck and  kimono sleeves.  It is a polyester prize popping with vibrant color and floral design. This is one of my favorite thrifted finds!




Why do I laugh? It is because of the mere $7.00 I shelled out for this beauty! This 70s dress...



Is ALL that!





Blessings,
Lisa Bee

Comments

  1. Such a great look for you! I love the vibrant colors, the 70's vibe, the price tag and you look marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ugeena! This dress is one of my favorites! Thanks for stopping by☺

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ugeena! This dress is one of my favorites! Thanks for stopping by☺

      Delete
    3. Thanks Ugeena! This dress is one of my favorites! Thanks for stopping by☺

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts