Wake Up SunDress


Sometimes there are pieces of clothing that just make you happy. This yellow polka dotted sundress is one of my favorites because of it cheerfulness and versatility. As you see in the photos below, it can be worn with or without a belt ( which happens to be a ribbon in this case!). This dress is one of my vintage finds that I updated with current wedges. Now of course I have a thing about vintage handbags sooo....I'm sporting this 1950s/60s black purse. The clasp on this bag is very unique and glam.







Wake Up Sun

Wake up sun!
Don't you know it's mornin'
Time to stop your yawnin'
The trees and bees await your tickle from above
Like above covering every leaf and flower
Wake up oh sun! So high and mighty
Shakin' off the shadows of the night
Like water off a beagle
Regal--you are so much more...
Oh sun wake up! Shine your bright shine on the world half asleep
Shine until 'ole night starts to creep
Wake up oh sun
Wake up!

Lisa Bee

“The Lord bless you
    and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face shine on you
    and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord turn his face toward you
    and give you peace.”’

Number 5: 24-26

Comments

  1. Hey there, nice to meet you! I think we are Instafriends. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your yellow dress and the black polka dot sash looks really sharp with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Delilah! Thanks for visiting.! I'm really enjoying the pattern mix thing right now! I love your blog. You have inspiring style ideas and photos! http://pumpsandstudz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't remove anyone's comments. Just my own technical difficulties! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts