Mixed Floral Boho


Styling clothing is truly an art and a challenge! I by NO means feel I'm qualified to call myself a "stylist". I just happen to be very visual and try to make sense of what I see. I had no idea what I would wear when I purchased( thrifted for $5.00) this cute boho maxi dress. I just loved the mix of colors, patterns and florals within itself. My only problem was that it looked a little frumpy on me. Wearing it, I felt like running through wildflowers humming the tune to "Little House On the Prairie". As I scanned my cluttered closet ( don't judge), I spotted this perfect cropped denim jacket. It's a hand my down from my 23 year old daughter and provided the perfect balance. The flower print on the jacket totally vibed with the dress. Me likey:))





Comments

Popular Posts